br> Support This Blog
Custom Search

Jun 12, 2005

The Pictures Below:

The pictures below were all taken at about the same time as the others located in the archives of this blog. I took them all with a $15.00 cheep-'o' special digital camera. It's quite suprising to me how my cats just seemed to pose for me: as if they were professional models. I especially like the one with the cat on the birdhouse; luckily no bird lived there... I think they're afraid to move in!

My niece and nephew came over one afternoon last year and I snapped the pic with the diffuse light coming in through the glass storm door. This pic reminds me of a valuable, old painting one might see hanging on the wall of a mansion.
If you havn't seen the other pics on this blog, I recommend you look at them and read the cute little captions.

Thanks for visiting Forward Observer, and come back soon!

No comments: