br> Support This Blog
Custom Search

Apr 9, 2011

Get Physically Ready For Basic Training, Boot Camp, Northeast Louisiana, Ouachita Parish, Monroe, West Monroe, Louisiana, Basic training Trainer

I am a prior U.S. Army Master Fitness trainer who can help you get ready for Basic training.


I can meet with you one-on-one, or as part of a group and help you condition for the rigors of Basic Training.


The Fee I charge is reasonable, however we'll have to meet at least 3 days per week to get you ready.


Physical Training will increase your strength, agility and stamina as well as help you cope with the hot temperatures of the outdoors.


We will conduct circuit training, core exercises, as well as strengeth and endurance activities that will turn you into a lean, mean, fighting machine.


Give me a call if you are interested in trying this.


The initial fee is $25.00 for a 3 days of training.


If you make it through this first week, the next three weeks will be an additional $25.00.


Give me a call at 884-4694 to set up a time to get started. I'll let you know where we'll meet. If I don't answer, leave a message with a contact number and I'll get back to you.


Good luck.


SGT Daniel Taverne

No comments: