br> Support This Blog
Custom Search

Jul 25, 2011

Dan Taverne: Personal Trainer, Monroe, West Monroe, Ouachita Parish, Louisiana

I am a former U.S. Army Master Fitness Trainer, and I can help you meet your fitness goals. Don't worry, I wasn't a drill sergeant so I don't us intimidation or degradation as motivational tools.


I use positive speedh, reinforcement and praise to motivate.


I'm knowledgable of the human body; receiving Grades of "A" in college level anatomy, Physiology, psychology, kinestheology as well as other college courses at the University of Louisiana in Monroe, La.


As an Occupational Therapy (OTA) student there, I learned to break down activities (exercises) to plan them, targeting specific goals.


I utilize this process to taylor-fit client's needs.


Although I am an easy going guy in most situations, I am serious about seeing to it that you meet your goals; foremost of which aught to be improving your over all health.


My rates are VERY reasonable. I can meet you in your home, or at the gym of your choice.


Also, I do like to utilize the great 'out-of-doors' for cardiovascular-aerobic activities (when it's not so hot).


I'll change up the workouts to keep 'em interesting.


Also, I'm a firm beleiver in confidentiality. Your health and your training isn't anyones business but yours. I never divulge clients information.


If you'd like to set up an interview to consider employing me as your personal trainer, give me a call. My number is (318)340-9350 or (318)884-4694 (cell).


In aditions, we can discuss diet/nutrition and create maintainable eating habits.

No comments: