br> Support This Blog
Custom Search

Dec 12, 2010

Sarah Palin Family, Take me Camping!

I enjoyed watching Sarah Palin’s Alaska episode this evening when the family went camping with Kate and her 8 children.

I laughed out loud when Kate stood there miserably complaining about being a little uncomfortable.


Some people NEED everything to be perfect to relax, and can’t get out of their own way when ACTRAL LIVING is required.


The modern-comfort-bubble that most people live in today is like a prison without bars. Furthermore, many can’t make it on the outside, and quickly run back when the going gets tough. It was on this episode that I witnessed a prime example of this reality.


Kate packed up her kids and left after just a few hours in the great outdoors.


Now, as I sit here I’m wondering how many people feel as I do in wishing I could have been there!


I would have had a blast! I hope the Palin family knows how fortunate they are.


Sarah Palin, If you ever find out about this post, I want you to know I want to go camping up there in Alaska too.

No comments: